- If you use copy and paste to enter the code, make sure that you haven't accidentally pasted an extra carriage-return into the field.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of the plugin. You can compare the version you have installed with the versions on the Download page.
- Give it one more try from the very beginning. You've probably already done this, but it's the easiest thing to try.
- Delete everything from the serial number area (using CMD-A should select all then hit the delete key).
- Retype it from scratch.
- Check to make sure you're entering the right code. I know it sounds pretty foolish, but a lot of folks enter a correct code into the wrong plugin. It doesn't hurt to double check.
Have more questions? Submit a request