Installing a Plugin
- Download the desired plugin from our website.
- Double click the downloaded file.
- Restart RapidWeaver.
Buying a Plugin
- Go to the YourHead Store.
- Add the items you want to your cart.
- Complete the purchase process with a credit card or PayPal.
A receipt will be emailed to you containing your serial number. This usually happens in just a few minutes.
Unlocking and Registering a Plugin
All of the YourHead plugins come in demo mode, but can be unlocked or registered (which are the same thing) by registering them with a serial number. Once unlocked they will have all their features available to you. You do not need to download anything further.
To unlock or register the plugin, you enter the serial number that was emailed to you with your receipt.
- If you haven't installed the plugin, do that first.
- Find the serial number from the receipt that you received in your email.
The serial number is a few lines down the page. It looks like this except the x's will be the numbers of your registration code.
Serial Number: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- Select/highligh the serial number and choose Copy from the Edit menu.
- Open RapidWeaver.
- Add a new page.
Click the Add a Page button to add a new page.
- Select the plugin you want to register from the list of page styles.
- Click the Buy Now button or Banner.
Each plugin is slightly different, but they all have the text "Buy Now." In many page styles it's in a button near the bottom of the window. In Stacks it's on a banner in the upper right hand corner. This will open up the registration window.
- Paste in your serial number.
Choose Paste from the Edit menu.
- Quit RapidWeaver.
This helps to ensure that the code is written to the RapidWeaver preferences.
Hint: If the registration process does not work check our FAQ for tips on working through common problems.